Here's what you will need:
1. Up to a full case of SunRype Fruit Strips (case of 98 available on Amazon)
2. A small planter pot
3. A styrofoam cone & ball that fit within the planter pot
4. A wooden rod to hold the styrofoam in place
5. A star or any decoration you decide to put on top
6. A hot glue gun & glue sticks to glue the fruit strips & top decoration in place
Place the round styrofoam ball in the bottom of the planter pot and stick the wooden rod into it. Push the bottom of the styrofoam cone on top of the rod to make your tree shape. Start hot gluing fruit strips around, layer on layer until you get to the top. Stick another wooden rod on top and hot glue your decoration on.
Bring it to school and give it to your teacher to put on his/her desk and share with other students! Or just keep it at home as an alternative to the traditional gingerbread house. Tear off a fruit strip whenever you feel like a 100% fruit snack treat!